Keyman International Corporation has been specialized in providing quality vehicle spare parts for over thirty years in Taiwan. We are an old and experienced company, and our name is well recognized in the auto parts market due to the great care we put to ensure that we always offer vehicle spare parts of excellent grade and value.
1. Engine Parts： Piston, piston ring set, piston pin, clip, oil-ring, cylinder liner, engine valve, rocker arm, rocker cap, timing cover, valve guide, connecting rod, engine bushing, crank pin, oil pump, fuel pump, oil cooler, fan, filter element, oil seal, packing, oil pan, oil plug, oil filter, seals & gasket, bushing.
2. Electrical Parts for Engine： Distributor, distributor cap, contact point set, rotor condenser, ignition coil, starter, starter switch.
3. Engine Fitting： Exhaust pipe & muffler, fuel pipes, fuel tank, tank cap, radiator, radiator grille, supporter, radiator cap.
4. Power Train： Clutch master & operating cylinder, clutch facing, clutch pedal, gear lever, precision gear, gear, knob change, console box, prop, shaft, etc…
5. Steering： Steering wheel, steering fitting & steering system.
6. Brake System： Brake master & operating cylinder, brake lining, brake shoes, brake pad, brake switch.
7. Body parts： Bumper, bumper bracket, aprons, stablizier, universal joint, wheel cap, tire, tube, safety belt, arm rest, head rest, pedal, door, window regulator, mirror, engine cover, reflector, fender.
8. Electrical： Instrument meter, battery cap, windshield wiper, wiper arm, wiper blade, bulb, lamp, signal lamps, fog lamps, horn, relays, flasher relay, electronic ignition, auto fuse, battery, etc.
9. Rubber Parts
10. HARDWARE FOR AUTO USE
1.more than 100,000 item types
2.For Japanese, American and European Cars, Trucks and Buses use
3.For Japanese, & American motorcycle use
4.Best Quality in Taiwan 5.Competitive Price
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.